Where did all start for me?
Yes, I am 40 years old.
Yes, I am a Professional Life Coach, a Self-Empowerment Coach.
Yes, I am a runner, swimmer, dancer, I play guitar, …
Yes, I am in charge of my life now but before I was not.
I lacked self-love, self-believe and self-appreciation, my entire life.
Yes, I was a compulsive eater for years.
Yes, I was anorexic and bulimic as well.
Yes, I was always unsatisfied with who I was.
Yes, I have been a smoker for two thirds of my life.
I was unhappy with myself, my body, my mind, and soul.
Yes, I studied a career that did not give me the satisfaction I was seeking.
Yes, I was insecure and distant.
Yes, I was unable to express myself or find the right words.
Yes, I felt I was not smart enough or good enough.
My English was never enough, despite that I speak 4 languages.
Yes, I was comparing myself to others, my accent, my skills.
Yes, I was letting my ego “feel” like a victim to my circumstances .
Yes, I am capable of doing anything and everything, because I believe in myself!
Yes, I read, study, write, exercise, meditate and eat healthy daily.
Why did I always feel so unworthy?
I did not know what was causing these “feelings”.
I did not know why I was feeling these emotions.
I did not know how to stop the negative chatter in my mind.
Everything I tried, did not seem to work.
I studied computer science.
I am a Former Software Engineer.
I was not satisfied with this part of my life, either.
I married and later divorced.
I moved countries, for love, at 23 years of age.
I worked in the corporate world for over 12 years.
Former Global Senior Corporate Trainer.
Still suffering from self-imposed limitations.
Feeling unworthy, not enough, lacking self-steam.
This old conditioning telling me why I couldn’t do something.
Needy of “something”, food, or cigarettes, to cover those emotions.
I have met so many people using these or other type of distractions to cope with their lives, more than you can imagine.
Everything, from others was always better than what I was!
Four years ago, in London, in 2018, my life started to change.
I was 36 at the time.
I certified as a Professional Life Coach.
I found purpose and passion in Coaching, in helping people.
But in 2019, at 37, I hit rock-bottom.
I was at the lowest point in my life.
My body broke down.
I was diagnosed with severe stress and anxiety.
Going over divorce.
Smoking more than ever.
I was barely taking care of myself, I was barely eating or sleeping.
Four years ago, I was at the lowest point in my life.
I met my first Mentor, Bob Proctor, and my life changed, dramatically.
I met Bob Proctor through a Tony Robbins Master I did in Amsterdam.
Bod Proctor, who is no longer with us, had more than 60 years of experience in the field of Human Performance and Growth.
I wanted to be mentored and coached by the best.
In 2020, I made the decision to change my life, completely.
I was 38 years of age at the time.
Bob Proctor helped me, changed my life in the most positive way.
I saw a different version of myself, and I said:
- I don’t care what anybody thinks.
- I don’t care what’s going on in my life.
- I don’t care how I feel.
- I don’t care how long this takes.
- I don’t care how much this is going to cost.
- I am going to do this.
- I am going to live my life fully.
His mentorship, support, experience, and knowledge were essential.
A month later, in February 2020:
- I was living in another country.
- I was living in another city.
- I was living in my own home.
- I had founded Love[now]More Coaching.
- I was a full time Coach.
- I was no longer smoking.
Why mentorship was essential
- Knowing exactly what I wanted.
- Why I needed this personal and professional change.
- How many other things I would accomplish in all areas of my life.
Why I am an expert in what I do:
Coached by Tony Robbins.
Mentored by Bob Proctor.
Student of Dr. Joe Dispenza.
My own experience is guarantee.
The countless testimonials from my clients.
Only a few months later, by the end of 2020, at 38 years of age:
- I was living my life fully.
- Founder & CEO of Love[now]More Coaching.
- I started to work with the most wonderful employees anyone could work with.
- I meet, work and study with extraordinary people.
- I have been mentored by the best on the field on Personal and Professional Development, Bob Proctor, and Tony Robbins.
- Certified Professional Life Coach, Mentor and Consultant.
- I respect and love myself like I never did before.
- I no longer smoke.
- I no longer overeat or undereat.
- I no longer over sport.
- I no longer compared myself to anyone.
- I no longer think of reasons why something cannot be done.
- I do not permit anyone suggest otherwise.
I only see what’s possible in life.
My self-steam and confidence define me.
I feel beautiful, inside out.
I feel worthy and enough”.
I help people now, because I have done it before
- I understood the reasons why I was overeating, or under eating.
- Smoking a package of cigarettes daily, for more than twenty years.
- I understood why I was sad, angry, depressed at the age of 15.
- I understood why I settle for a career that I never really liked.
- I had to “die”, before I started to live.
- I had to lose myself, before I could find, the real me.
- The one that is proud of who I am, what I have accomplished.
- The things I have overcome.
- The fears and anxiety I had to face.
- I am perfect the way I am.
- I have no expectations from anyone.
- I take care of myself daily, my body, my mind, my soul.
- I meditate, read, write, study, sport, cook and eat very healthy, daily.
- I swim, I play tennis, I dance, and I love looking at myself in the mirror.
- I love what I see.
- I love who I am.
- I love the woman I have become.
- Independent, with my own company.
- I am travelling the world and I am 40, not 20!
I feel beautiful, elegant, sophisticated, inspiring, and confident.
I share what I have learn over the course of my life with others.
If I did it, anyone can do it.
What’s your story?
I’d love to hear it and see how best I can help, support, and encourage you.
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
🌍 Share with others, you never know whose life you could change!