Are you 100% satisfied with your life?
On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being very satisfied, with your life in general, how satisfied are you?
You see, nothing in the Universe happens by coincidence, nothing.
You and I have a lot in common, believe me!
In this article, you’ll learn four things:
- Why you must know you live in a prison before you can escape one.
Four years ago, at the lowest point in my life, I met someone that would dramatically alter the direction of my life.
In fact, it was probably one of the most unexpected, influential gifts I’ve ever received.
It would help me find my true calling, become a Professional Life Coach, Self-Empowerment Coach and help individuals, their families, and their businesses, setting and accomplishing goals that previously only seemed impossible.
You know what it was?
A Mentor, my first Mentor, Bob Proctor.
Here are 4 Life-Changing Benefits of having a Mentor:
- Mentorship is essential for growth, understanding and support.
- Why certain strategies did not work and how to change it.
- How your self-image is the determining factor in all your failures as well as successes.
- A Mentor can help you become incredibly self-aware of your extraordinary potential (the MOST IMPORTANT benefit in the long-run).
- Why you should know what you want in life, and why?
It’s what happens to us in the darkness that will help us push through, move to the light.
Think about this:
What’s the point of living if you are killing yourself, slowly, and more importantly, unconsciously?
The whole point of living should be enjoying every moment, feeling love, gratitude, joy, appreciation, sharing our gifts and talents with others, loving, and feeling loved, and not worrying about the future or feeling sadness, guiltiness, … about the past!
Yes, the only way to truly understand why you do what you do and how to change it, is to stop blaming others and take responsibility for your life.
- What do you really want?
Knowing what you want in life and why, making the decision to go for it, find a Mentor or Coach to get the understanding, support, and accountability, and don’t let anything or anyone get on the way of your dreams.
Here are 4 Things you should be clear about (right now):
- What’s one area you are not making the progress you want?
- What do you really want in your life?
- Why is this important for you (or your family or business)?
- Why have you not yet accomplished these goals?
- Who is really supporting you?
- What problems will you solve if you accomplish at least one personal and one professional goal?
- Why I can help.
Four years ago, by the end of 2019, at the age of 37, I hit rock-bottom.
I had quit my job, going through divorce, lost, afraid, diagnosed with severe anxiety, barely taking care of my body, moving countries, … and all I knew is what I wanted and why.
I wanted to help people while understanding myself.
I wanted to find purpose, a reason to live my life fully.
I wanted to find peace of mind.
Thanks to my Mentors, Bob Proctor and Tony Robbins and the teachings of Dr. Joe Dispenza, I have accomplished the personal and professional goals I set back in January 2020.
I understood the reasons behind our addictions, attachments, and distractions.
I took full responsibility of my life.
I refused to let my dreams go.
I wouldn’t listen or permit anyone, who suggested, anything remotely different than what I wanted to be and I knew I could have.
Here are Some of the Things I accomplished in less than a year:
- What I wanted to be: A Professional Life Coach, Purpose Coach.
- What I wanted to become: Expert in Human Performance, Success, and Growth.
- What I wanted to do: Founder and CEO at Love[now]more Coaching and Mentoring.
- Where I wanted to go: Travel all over the world while helping people.
- What I wanted to have: self-love, peace of mind, happiness, health, and wealth.
What’s your story?
Send me an email, I’d love to hear your dreams.
Send me an email at email@example.com
🌍 Share with others, you never know whose life you could change!